What is a “Roving” Trainer?
Forrest Training has qualified and highly experienced Trainers available to conduct private one-on-one training for staff on-site at your offices. The training day would be structured by allocating timeslots/appointments with individuals over the period of the day. A total of 6.5 hours of training are available in a typical day. Starting 9.00am and ending at 4.30pm (including breaks). Break times need to be considered for your staff as well as our training resource, as displayed in the sample timetable attached. A half-day option covers 3.5 hours and can be either scheduled for 9.00am-12.30pm or 1.30pm-5.00pm.
During the training day a number of different software applications, topics and levels can be catered for. The timetable shown can be used as a guideline for scheduling purposes. This type of information would need to be forwarded prior to commencement of the training to ensure the correct resource is allocated.
The Advantages of Roving Training are:
- It does not take staff away from the office for a whole day
- The training can be specifically aimed at the individuals documents
- Fills the knowledge gap and is task related
- Compliments “classroom” and “online” style training
- Immediate transfer of new skills to the workplace
- Acts as an ongoing support system to staff
- Provides instant solutions to common problems.
- Helps to evaluate needs/skills to determine if further training is required.
- Once in place, requires minimal administration time.
Roving one-on-one trainer
Microsoft Office Courses
- Microsoft Access Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Microsoft Office Training Schedule
- Microsoft Office Upgrade Training
- Microsoft OneNote Training
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Microsoft Publisher Training
- Microsoft Visio Training
- Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Training & Certification
Desktop – Non Microsoft Courses
Professional Development Courses
- Business Etiquette Training
- Change Management Training
- Creative Problem Solving Training
- Customer Service Training
- Effective Business Writing Training
- Effective Communication Skills Training
- Leadership and Influence Training
- Management Fundamentals Training
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Presentation Skills Training – Presenting with Confidence
- Project Management Training
- Time Management Training